Brass points from which one or more objects can be displayed. More info below & project link here.
In early 2017 we began working on a range of homewares aimed at the tabletop scale. We called this evolving collection of products: Executive Objects. They are designed using a simple manifesto that states each object must be minimal in style, geometric in form, honest in material, elegant in simplicity and sculptural to the core. The manifesto itself is a simplified reflection of the Studio's own design style and ideology. The collection launched with five product lines, one of which was Node.
A node is a point at which lines or pathways intersect or branch; a central or connecting point. We like to think of these wall-hooks as nodes that connect objects. Nodes are solid brass screw in wall hooks available in three sizes and purchased as sets of three. They can be installed independently, in rows, in lines, or (our favorite) as asymmetric clusters. This variety of size and arrangement creates a unique way to utilize your wall as an artspace. In the same way a gallery curates art you can curate your objects - telling the story of you through what you choose to hang on your wall and how you arrange it.
- Solid Brass
- Three size diameters, Small 1", Medium 1.5" and Large 2"
- Set of three, choose from mixed sizes, small, medium or large
- Can be installed in unlimited formations
- Medium size suitable for holding sunglasses
- Two nodes side by side can be used to display a book
- Can be easily installed into a many different materials, drywall, solid wood, metal, brick
- Please allow 1-2 weeks production lead time.
- Free shipping within the US/International shipping available.